Friday, March 25, 2011

Favorite Thing Friday!

Well as you all know, I went to Leavenworth last weekend and we stopped at an antique store with a lot of great items from the World's Fair (which I am obsessed with) and little things here and there. There were a few things that I loved, such as a metal bread box with Tiffany's Blue sides. From all of the stuff I saw, the one thing that made my favorites list for this week is:
I love mid-century items. This was one of the most interesting dining set I have seen. The swooping of the arm and tapering of the legs are the most thing I love about this piece. Although the seat covers are a beige leather, they looked like it would be an easy fix.The beauty of this whole dining set was that it was only $900! What in the world?!

No comments:

Post a Comment